Non Degree Admissions Guidelines
- Completed application.
- $10 non-refundable application fee.
Note: Students in Non-Degree status are not eligible to receive financial aid.
To be eligible to enroll in Non-Degree Status at UNM, a student must meet one of these requirements.
- Be at least 21 years old; or
- Be a graduate of an accredited high school or its equivalent and have been out of high school at least one year.
You may not enroll in Non-Degree status if:
- You are currently under suspension from UNM or any other institution;
- You were previously an undergraduate student at UNM and have not completed an associate's or bachelor's degree;
- You are in the United States on a student visa; or
- You have been refused admission to degree status.