We'll Meet You Where You Are
The partnership between the University of New Mexico and Amazon Career Choice provides eligible Amazon employees with the opportunity to gain new skills on their path to career success by earning credits towards a bachelor's degree or certificate that best meets their strengths and goals.
Our flexible, high-quality programs are designed to open doors to career opportunities and further personal and professional development.
Together, we're committed to meeting you where you are on your educational journey.
- Tuition and mandatory fees pre-paid by Amazon up to an annual maximum. The program offers annual tuition assistance for eligible employees (after 90 days) that pays for up to $5,250 a year for full-time employees and $2,625 a year for part-time employees. This tuition voucher applies to any undergraduate program or credential, including degrees and certificates. The employee is responsible for any amount exceeding their budget.
- No limit to number of years employees can utilize benefit.
- Degree programs designed to meet the needs of the current job market.
- Student-focused faculty of experts who bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- Access to helpful student resources, including career services like counseling, planning, and programming, and academic support services from peer, professional and faculty advisers.
- Classes held in a mid-sized campus environment with all the resources and opportunities of a Flagship University.
UNM offers four-year degrees in disciplines like computer science, information technology, business, communication, and more.
Participating in Amazon Career Choice at UNM is easy:
- Apply for UNM Admissions.
- Regular student admission to UNM is required, and admission requirements are here.
- Request payment from Amazon Career Choice.
- Once enrolled, visit Amazon Career Choice's website and submit a payment request for UNM and your chosen program prior to the course start date.
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly.
Questions? Contact the UNM Admissions office at 505-277-8900 or unmlobos.unm.edu.