Readmission for Returning Students
If you are a former UNM student who is an undergraduate and degree-seeking, we have options for you. We want you to come back and we want to help make it easy!
If you need assistance, please click box below (depending on your earned credit hours), and someone will contact you to assist you with the re-entry process.
The University of New Mexico is committed to assisting students complete their degree. Follow the steps below to gain re-entry.
If you were enrolled within the last three sessions, an application for readmission is not required.
Note: For information on degree programs, click here.
HOW TO APPLY
It's never been easier to apply for readmission. Complete the following steps and we'll have a decision to you quickly:
- Complete an application
- Submit all official transcripts from each college/university attended that you have attended since you last were enrolled at UNM.
ONCE YOU ARE ADMITTED
Congratulations! Welcome back to the Lobo Pack! The following items will help with your transition back!
- Create your NetID at netid.unm.edu.
- Students who have been out for more than 3 semesters, must complete an online orientation.
- Use LOBO Trax to review how credit from previous institutions has been applied toward your UNM degree. The LOBO Trax Degree Audit system will show you how officially transferred credit has been applied to your degree plan, as well as courses you should plan to take to fulfill remaining degree requirements.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor. For a listing of academic programs and advisement centers, click here.
- Still have questions? Call us at 505-277-8900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.