The Class of 2024
Here are UNM updates (October 22) to share with you:
- Self Reporting. CUNM has implemented a policy for self-reporting (política de autoinforme) a positive test/diagnosis for COVID-19 in order to support efforts to slow the spread of infection. This is both to connect Lobos to resources that can support them, and to help the University assess the community impact of the virus.
- Ongoing Plans. See UNM's plan for Bringing Back the Pack for great resources and information.
- Personnel and services are available online through live chat to help with many things.
- CAPS. Don't forget that FREE tutoring services are available at caps.unm.edu. There are also some really great workshops to explore new skills and ideas.
- Student Health and Counseling (SHAC). The SHAC offers a variety of resources including information on flu shots, counseling services (including Therapy Assistance Online), workshops, and much more.
- Resource Centers. Find your pack and get support by learning more about UNM’s Student Resource Centers.
- Tuition Bill Payment. Did you know that UNM offers installment plans throughout the Fall for educational costs? They can be spread out in 2 payments if signed up by November 10. You can find out more at a site we've set up: Tuition Payment Plans.
- FAFSA. Get ahead of the pack. The 21-22 FAFSA is now available to complete.
- Spring Registration is coming up!Don't forget to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor at loboachieve.unm.edu to check on degree requirements and prepare for Spring registration. The schedule of classes will be available to view the week of October 26. Most freshman register on Friday, November 13!
- Stay active and get involved! Great information here https://students.unm.edu/find-your-pack/be-active.html
- Find information about jobs on campus at https://students.unm.edu/define-your-career/student-employment--internships.html