The Class of 2024
Here are UNM updates (Sept 14) to share with you:
- Self Reporting. CUNM has implemented a policy for self-reporting (política de autoinforme) a positive test/diagnosis for COVID-19 in order to support efforts to slow the spread of infection. This is both to connect Lobos to resources that can support them, and to help the University assess the community impact of the virus.
- Ongoing Plans. See UNM's plan for Bringing Back the Pack for great resources and information.
- https://coviddashboard.unm.edu/ is a tool to track cases by UNM campus.
- Personnel and services are available online through live chat and we encourage you to utilize our online forms and document upload options available on our admissions page.
- Information Sessions. We are offering live information sessions online, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3:00pm MST. Register here and we’ll see you via video conference and answer your questions.
- Virtual campus tours. We have a couple of different virtual tours available here—one is the same tour you’d get in person, delivered by one of our student tour guides, and the other is a self-guided tour of important facilities and landmarks on the UNM campus.
- Tuition Bill Payment. Did you know that UNM offers installment plans throughout the Fall for educational costs? They can be spread out in 2-5 payments. You can find out more at a site we've set up: Tuition Payment Plans.